These stunning earrings are inspired from Gustav's Klimt's famous painting - The Kiss. Pyramid triangle shape filled with rich gold and rainbow colors. Handmade with miyuki glass seed beads and have a three dimensional aspect to it.
This breathtaking, unique and elegant earrings will complement all your day and night outfits. It can also be fantastic gift idea for someone special or to celebrate any special occasions.
- Created by hand stitched method with steel stud post.
- Red, green, yellow, orange and gold miyuki seed beads are used in leopard pattern.
- The studs posts are made of hypoallergenic material.
- Approximately 5.5 cm in length and 5 cm in width at the widest point.
- Both pair weights 6 gr. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Each piece is handmade, so slight variations may exist from the item that is photographed.
- Learn more about our maker Ozlem.
Beadzy offers colorful, bold and unique beaded jewellery in Australia. All our products are made by Turkish women.
You can see all Beadzy makers from here. By directly supporting these makers, we hope to provide a small opportunity to live a financially independent life for each of them.
Learn more about our story in here.